Increase your neurophysiology research opportunities!
The actiCHamp is a revolutionary development that integrates high-end components for electrophysiological (EEG/ERP, ExG, BCI, etc.) research in one easy to use, highly versatile, and affordable 24-bit amplifier with up to 160 channels.
actiCHamp at a glance
- 24-bit battery-supplied, active channel amplifier coming along with the popular actiCAP active electrodes*
- available with 32, 64, 96, 128 and 160 EEG channels
- 8 integrated AUX inputs can be used with a full range of biosignal sensors (e.g. GSR, EOG, EMG, ECG, respiration, acceleration, temperature, blood pulse, photo sensor, microphone, etc.)
- extremely high sampling rate (up to 100 KHz) and wide hardware bandwidth
- simple plug and play concept to easily increase the number of channels (by adding modules of 32 channels)
- adding the BIP2AUX Adapter recording bipolar signals through the existing AUX inputs is also possible
- compatible with BrainVision PyCorder (open-source) and BrainVision Recorder (commercial license) for signal recordings.
- also part of our Source Analysis Bundle: … incl. CapTrak, actiCHamp and BESA
Per approfondimenti e specifiche tecniche, consultare la pagina del nostro sito principale.